What are my delivery options?
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours of purchase.
- Any orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped the next available business day.
What courier service do you use?
- We use Royal Mail 48 couriers. Please note: Due to Covid-19 Royal Mail 48 will not require a signature when they deliver your order.
- No deliveries are made on Saturday-Sunday.
- For the Republic of Ireland please allow 2-3 working days.
- You can contact Fox Hair Design Online Customer Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact customer service within 48hr should you have any discrepancies with your order.
Will I receive notification that my order has been dispatched?
Yes, you will receive an email notifying you of your order being shipped.
How can I track my parcel?
You can track your parcel by visiting the Royal Mail website.
Do I need to sign for my order?
No, due to Covid-19 we will not require a signature when our couriers deliver your order.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not ship goods outside the UK.
What packaging will my order be shipped in?
Orders are shipped in a brown recycled cardboard box.
Please note: due to the current impact of COVID-19 our delivery partner is experiencing some delays, however we are doing our best to get your delivery to you as soon as possible but in some cases, this may take longer than expected.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, for hygiene reasons they are non-returnable.
You cannot return an item if…
- The product has been opened.
- The product has been used.
You can return an item if…
- It has not been opened or used.
- It is in perfect resalable condition.
- It is returned to us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
If a purchased product has been used or opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged), then it will not be eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
Funds will be credited into the same account that was debited.
If you wish to change an unopened item, we can exchange, but this will incur a £3.95 charge to cover administration, postage and packing plus any cost difference of the items.
Costs incurred in returning products.
The recipient is responsible for the cost of return postage, we recommend using a tracked delivery service when returning goods.
Reactions to Products
It is the customer’s responsibility to patch test any product prior to use. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described.
If you have followed the above process but feel that you have had a reaction to a product, please immediately report this in writing to email@example.com
We may require you to supply further information regarding your reaction, including images, and return of the products which will be submitted to the manufacturer for further testing.
If you do experience a reaction and further action / correspondence is required then Fox Hair Design will provide full details of what is required via email.
Cancelling an Order
You have the statutory right to cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and order reference number.
You also have the statutory right to withdraw from the order at any time after it has been dispatched, but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product. Please email email@example.com with your name, address and order reference number.